Homepage of Dr. Corinna Schmitt
Welcome to my homepage!
Here you can find information about me and my research as Head of Mobile and Trusted Communication in the Communication System Group (CSG) at the Department of Informatics (IFI) at University of Zurich, Switzerland. Currently my main focus is on security, privacy, and trusted communication in the field of IoT with specialization on SecureWSN where parts are included in the EU projects SmartenIT and FLAMINGO.
Just browse my homepage for more information.
- 2016-07-24: New IETF Internet Draft version for draft-schmitt-ipfix-tiny-03, published
- 2017-07-13: Chairing Session VI - Ph.D. Track: Methods for the Protection of Infrastructure and Services at AIMS 2017, Zurich, Switzerland
- 2017-05-01: Book chapter on "Two-way Authentication for the Internet-of-Things" published
- 2017-04-01: Inivited speaker at 5th SG13 Regional Workshop for Africa on "ITU-T Standardization Work on Future Networks: Towards a Better Future for Africa""
- 2017-02-10: Book chapter on "Efficient and Secure Pull Requests for Emergency Cases Using a Mobile Access Framework" published
- 2017-01-04: Invited lecturer at University of Basel (CH) for the lecture "Introduction to Internet and Security" in spring term 2017
- 2016-12-02: Invited speaker about "Rising Privacy Issues Due to Today's IoT Development" at the Austrian Institute of technology (AIT) in Vienna, Austria
- 2016-07-01: IoT Consultant for the Cooperative Systems (COSY) Group @ University of Vienna, Austria for the EU project symbIoTe
- 2016-07-01: Presentation "The Quest for Privacy" at ITU Workshop on Trust
- 2016-04-14: Invited to serve as Steering Committee Member for ITU Workshop on Trust
- 2016-02-19: Received VIP ticket sponsored by Infineon for the Security Of Things World meeting in Berlin
- 2015-04-15: Invited to give Tutorial on Two-way Authentication for Tiny Devices, ITU, Study Group 17: Security, Geneva, Switzerland
- 2014-11-07: Martin Waldburger, Patrick Poullie, Corinna Schmitt, Burkhard Stiller (Eds.): Y.3013: Socio-economic Assessment of Future Networks by Tussle Analysis; in: ITU-T Recommendation, Geneva, Switzerland (PDF)